Individuals, owners or any Private Limited firm can sell their unique brand product on Flipkart. Having said that, it becomes imperative to acknowledge you with the steps to become a seller on Flipkart.
Below we list the same in detail –
• Get your documents ready for the registration
• Create your seller account and register here.
• Fill in your store details: Including the display name and business description.
• List all of your products successfully on the Flipkart marketplace.
To sell on Flipkart, a seller generally requires two varieties of documents for seller registration, which may be found on Flipkart Seller Homepage. The prior being for Sole Proprietorships and therefore the second for companies falling within the Private Ltd. category. Selling on Flipkart is not a huge task, by following certain steps you can get there easily also with the help of an E-commerce service provider like Ketsaal, the task becomes easy and much fun to do.
Documents required for Seller Registration as a personal or Sole Proprietor-
• PAN Card/ Voter ID/ driver’s license
• Cancel Cheque
• Company Electricity Bill as of Proprietorship firm
Documents required for Seller Registration as a Pvt Ltd. Company
• Brand Registration Certificate
• CIN (*Optional)
• Company PAN Card
• Personal PAN Card
• Cancel cheque
Once you are through with all the documentation, visit the Flipkart Seller Registration Panel and so follow these steps:
• Register as a seller on Flipkart and supply the small print as:
• Name, E-mail ID, Password, and Mobile No. and are verified after entering the OTP received on your number.
• You can Select the Pick-up location of your products.
• Select your Primary Selling Category and submit.
• Next, you will be asked to fill within the following details- E-commerce business service Business Details, Bank Details, and Store Details & Add Listings.
Well, right before proceeding with the Flipkart’s seller panel. You need to prepare with the subsequent answers:
• Nature of your Business
• The price range of product that you simply will sell on Flipkart
• Your expected revenue from Flipkart within the upcoming 3 Months
• What is the Owner’s age?
• Are you selling online or not?
• Where are you operating?
• Who will handle the Flipkart account business?
• What can facilitate your need from Flipkart to grow your business?
• you would like to sell products of your brand?
• No. of products to sell online available at present.
With quite about 200 pick-up hubs well as about 10,000 delivery personnel, Flipkart marketplace leverages you with its easy pick-up and delivery facilities. Sell on Flipkart and transform you are just another e-commerce storage service into the massive thing today!