We will enlighten you in the best ways for you to learn how to configure Google Analytics for any of your e-commerce websites. Undermentioned are various outlines on how to establish the tracking plan, implementation of codes, and the analytics which will help you to prepare your performance report.
If we are missing something, let us know in the comment section and we will add it in our blogs. If this can help you in any way, we are happy to help.
Commencing with an Appropriate Setup
- Create Tracking Plan for an Ecommerce Google Analytics – Create a good tracking plan and get started the right way for your website.
- E-Commerce G-Analytics Tracking (a): Setup and installation – Attain knowledge about the installation of tracking code on your e-commerce website.
- E-Commerce G-Analytics Tracking (b): Working on Setup – Before you jump into some conclusion, learn how the tracking of Google Analytics works. Understand that the platform makes the implementation much easier.
- Customize Variables for Ecommerce in the G-Analytics – erstwhile you’ve got the points down, to track custom data extend your implementation.
- With the Analytics, Track Internal Campaigns – In Google Analytics this is no feature to track internal campaigns. Adapt a hack to increase sales and to measure how on-site marketing helps.
- Data Alerts will Protect you – Once you are all done with implementations of setup, custom alerts will automatically monitor your data
Analytics & Reporting
- Configure Ecommerce Mobile Dashboard in Analytics – Use this dashboard to monitor your performance that if sales are done by using the mobile site.
- With the Analytics use Cohort Analysis – With Google Analytics learn how to use Cohort Analysis as it is a favorite tool of analyzers globally.
- Multi-Channel Analytics Funnels – The top of the measure, Multi-channel analysis. Use these charts to learn how different promotions channel drive and help sales and conversions.